The Chapel Patio is located directly behind Hope Wilderness Chapel, allowing you to host your ceremony and reception in one breathtaking location. The waterfall serves as a beautiful backdrop for your ceremony with the option of hosting your reception at one of our other venue locations. The Chapel Patio accommodates up to 90 people and is available for weddings, elopements, vow renewals, meetings and special events. We offer an inclement weather protection option to ensure that your event will be protected, rain or shine.
- Access for two hours (additional hours and/or early setup options are available)
- Outdoor chapel area (chapel patio and surrounding stream side)
- Setup, tear down and cleanup
- Tram transportation for guests between chapel patio and parking area
- Buffet and standard bar services available (food and beverage minimums apply)
- On-site event manager
This space may be used as a ceremony venue with a booked reception at one of our other locations.
All prices are subject to change and guaranteed 70-90 days prior to your event date. Applicable sales taxes and a 21% service charge will be added to the final bill. Event Space and Food & Beverage Minimums apply.
Dogwood Canyon is an operating attraction that is open to the public. If your event is during operating hours there will be guests walking, biking, on tram tours, Segway tours, fishing tours, and private Jeep tours that may be visible or audible during your event.
Online or printed images may not represent the venue as available today, some modifications and/or upgrades (i.e.. fencing, tree trimming, etc.) may have occurred.