A ride on the wild side
Step aboard our comfortable, open-air trams and explore the beauty of Dogwood Canyon! This adventure includes a two-hour narrated tour of the park as you pass by bluffs, waterfalls and other scenic views. Plus, you’ll cross the Arkansas border and enter the Bison-Elk Country pasture, encountering the largest residents at Dogwood Canyon.
Other stops along this ride include:
- The 1800s-style Hope Wedding Chapel
- Thunder Falls Crossing where you can feed the fish
- The Glory Hole, a magnificent blue-green pool where some of our largest trout reside
Starts: Adult $25 | Child $15
- Seasonal Pricing starts at $25 for adults and $15 for children
- Dogwood Canyon Annual Members receive a 10% discount
DOGWOOD CANYON ACTIVITIES HAVE LIMITED CAPACITIES AND SELL OUT OFTEN, ADVANCED RESERVATIONS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED.
Due to limited seating capacity on our trams, guests who are in wheelchairs, guests with limited mobility and guests who exceed 300 pounds may require special assistance and should contact 417-348-3363 for reservation assistance. Please give at least 48 hours of advance notice.
Due to space restrictions, all guests who book a Wildlife Tram Tour will be required to wear a face covering that covers their nose and mouth while onboard the tram. Some exceptions to this order include (but are not limited to):
- Children under the age of 3.
- Children ages 3-11 are strongly encouraged, but not required to wear a face covering, while under the direct supervision of an adult.
- Due to limited capacities, advance reservations are highly recommended.
- Same-day reservations must be made on site at Dogwood Canyon.
- Pricing is subject to change without notice. Prices are not guaranteed until the reservation is booked
- Separate park admission is required.
- All participants 3 years of age and older require a tram ticket.
- Participants 14 years of age or younger must be accompanied by a supervising companion over the age of 18.
Please note, dogs are not permitted on the tram.