A More Advanced Experience
For the more experienced horseback rider, we offer our lunch ride. Guided by one of our wranglers, this adventure lasts around 2.5 hours and includes a break for lunch. You’ll explore ridges, hollows, old logging roads and other scenic views along the way.
This is offered Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10:30 a.m.
Starting at $82
A waiver is required by each participant. Please fill it out, print it and bring it with you on the day of your adventure. CLICK HERE FOR WAIVER
All participants must:
- Be at least 10 years old and 48” tall.
- Weigh no more than 250 lbs (you will be weighed prior to riding).
- Must be able to ride on their own (one rider per horse).
On the day of your adventure, please:
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled ride.
- Wear closed-toed shoes.
- Wear long pants.
- Pregnant guests may not participate.
- Participants 14 years of age or younger must be accompanied by a supervising companion over the age of 18.
- Dogwood Canyon REQUIRES all participants under the age of 18 to wear safety helmets provided by the park. This requirement may not be waived by a parent or guardian.